Время в Львове
Senior DevOps в Львове
Our client mission is to support patients who have Type 1 Diabetes, an illness that prevents the body from producing insulin to break down sugar and starch.
- 5 years commercial experience with DevOps
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a technical field of study
- Track record of working in Scrum / Agile software teams
- Location: Lviv
- Proficient spoken and written English
- Willingness for occasional travel to Boston, USA
- Collaborate with developers in architecting solutions.
- Constantly improve availability, performance, uptime and response times of the platform.
- Build effective monitoring to monitor the health of the distributed infrastructure.
- Work closely with the development team to manage service lifecycle including change and configuration management.
- Ensure the service level agreements are met
- Design, build, utilize and improve tools to automate the deployment and administration of the infrastructure
- Design, implement, and support deployments of object storage technologies
- Support the analytics team requests for specialised solutions
- Create system, process and workflow documentation
- Script, manage, configure and tailor monitoring solutions and respond to incidents
- Advanced knowledge of Unix/Linux
- Experience in the design and implementation of large-scale, distributed infrastructure
- Ability to program/script using Bash, Python, Go or equivalent
- Experience with configuration management automation tools such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet or SaltStack.
- Advanced knowledge of networking (TCP, UDP, DNS, DHCP, ICMP, routing, firewall, load balancing)
- Experience in continuous integration/continuous delivery;
- Experience with any of prometheus, grafana, kibana, logstash, rsyslog, graylog
- Experience with AWS (VPC, EC2, Route53, S3, RDS, Lambda, CloudWatch)
- Strong knowledge in IaC (Terraform, CloudFormation)
- Knowledge of Web Services (REST API) and/or SDK integrations
- Advanced knowledge of containerization Docker
- Experience with Jenkins pipelines
- Experience with Git
- Proficient using Docker orchestration tools, preferably ECS.
- AWS/GCP certification: DevOps/SysOps/Architect
- Linux certificates Ubuntu/RedHat
- Active involvement in cloud auto-scaling solution development
- Experience with HashiCorp stack - Consul, Vault.
- Data protection, encryption experience
- Sense of responsibility
- Analytical mindset
- Problem solving skills
- Attention to details
- Self-improvement potential, ability to learn new technology
Добавлено: 23 апреля 2019, 10:21 2019-04-23Все вакансии компании: 11
Работа за границей 190 000 вакансий